Friday 4 October 2013

My school friends

Hello! This week I´m going to talk about my group of friends that I have since I studied at Liceo in Punta Arenas. Well, the first thing that I can say is the frienship with they are live nowadays althought we lived in different cities because when we left secundary and enter to university some careers and the educational quality in Punta Arenas is not present than in another regions in the country.

So, my group of friends physically was separate: Carol studies in Punta Arenas, Andrés studies in Concepción, Karen studies in Valdivia, Claudia, Angie and Victor study in Valparaíso and Giordano and me study her in Santiago.

The most important thing about us is that every year or every holiday we ocasionally some of us go to Punta Arenas we joined to go out, talk of our careers and share remember the secundary times (I believe that the friendship with they is very important to my life). We try to meet in some week when we have celebrated days, for example: the last year we joined in the national party time in Valparaíso for two days and celebrated the 18! It was so fun :)

Also, someone of they visit Santiago for the day because my friends that study in Valparaiso are very near and I see they or sometines for study reasons I go to Valparaiso and meet with Angie and Claudia.

To Finally, I am very happy to have a group of friends as they because the distance is not an impediment to comunicate us and tell about our lifes. I love they!

I hope that this friendship never ends :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I really agree with you, the distance isn´t a impediment for have friends, but I think to you miss them. I hope to you can meet with them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. must be very hard for you to be separated from your friends, but friendships last forever, almost there for the holidays and see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    separated from your family and your friends its hard, but when you can meet with they you can recover the lost time =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. School friends :) they are like cousins.

    ReplyDelete