Friday 15 November 2013

Computers provide more connection to your life

I met the computer when I was aprroximately 6 years old when the Microsoft Word 95 was sell to the world. I believe that in the present Computers`s the best tecnology invent, because is a really complete invent: you can use to comunicate, work, study, play, see movies, etc.
I actually have a netbook.

Well, I always use this article for work and do homwework, because is a differente form to follow connected with your responsabilities releated to university (for example, teachers send links and books to read for asignatures by e-mail) and you can find many information in the web sites.
Frecuently I bring my computer at the University for write the classes in Microsoft Word, because computers is a really portable memory.

But recently, new technologies have come to create new products such as tablets and Smartphone that I think there are also very helpful to take notes in university classes. Nevertheless think that computers remain the most used tool for research, reading and surfing the internet because  it have large storage capacity and big screen, and that while a tablet can perform the same functions, the speed with that they work less and that's annoying!

Well, maybe the unique problem is that I am too addict to use internet when I check my gmail or facebook!
Another important function for computers are that connecting to the world and I use this electronic machine to speak with my parents (they live in Punta Arenas) by messenger or Skype. Is a very good form to communicate and is less expensive that celulars.

I really love uses my netbook J

No comments:

Post a Comment