Thursday 19 December 2013

How was my 2013 ?


Well, today I will tell us about my year 2013: the truth for me has been a  quite moved  year about emotions , successes and failures . Let me first from by major good things that happened to me at the University feel I've established more robust in terms of my professional interests to have lived experiences that strengthened my decision to devote to community psychology in the future, where for I have had the experience of sharing with important Latin American teachers in this branch that opened my mind and made ​​me ask new challenges. Another good things this year was to have met and established a great friendship with 2 cousins to which I consider than my sisters

About situations that did not go well I can say that my emotional state was not very good this year and I got to have a lot of anxiety problems and that affected me sick . That is why today I am in psychotherapy.
About the achievements , I'm very happy for feeling good career as a student , as this year I started a new path that is related to what I mentioned before. I would add that another thing that made me feel good was having presented at a seminar on socio-natural disasters and later our work has been published internationally in a magazine in Spain.

As for the outstanding things , I would have defined my second best professional practice, and so far I closed the doors to travel to Bolivia and I only have a practice here in Santiago.


From everything I lived , ate and danced highlight this year was good in several aspects regarding work status and academic , but as far as feelings has not been the best since I made mistakes that I would not make , but rescued experiences that you always learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment