Thursday 19 December 2013

The English class 2013

Personally I believe that to have  English classes at the university is useful in both the passing of the years of study .There are some teachers who require reviewing literature in this language, there's a lot of research is often not translated into Spanish that recently performed and times not handle the language well not have accessibility .
On the blog , I think I used enough to practice how I had write in English, because in my case has helped me a lot to remember and re- implement joint foreign phrases .

I feel I should improve my English in all aspects , as I feel that I have an empty of years after losing the practice of the language when I left the school in 2008. This should be a bit self-taught study with some CD's that I have or may in the near future to apply for a course offering of CORFO . I would like the international language certification .

Out of the English class , the way I learn , remember and use is mostly listening to songs in that language because I like many singers and groups who sing in English . 

Many times when I dont understand what they say looking letters and try to translate them or when I get lazy and I look translations comparing the translation with the original lyrics , as they often Spanish versions are not all the same and do not understand like the original lyrics .


I would like to emphasize the great importance today is handling this language because it is present everywhere and is a much more universal than the Spanish language.

No comments:

Post a Comment